Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Skillshare



I don't know if you have heard about Skillshare but I just did and I'm feeling very motivated! I don't know how I didn't know about it but I'm excited to try out some of the classes so I signed up for a free trial. The classes cover many topics, I'm mostly interested in Design and Photography but am going to branch out into some writing ones as well since that isn't my strong point. The coolest part is that anyone with a skill can be a teacher on Skillshare, so if you have mad skills  you can create a class and earn an income. I'll report back and let you know what I think and if I learned anything useful. Or maybe you'll just be able to tell from how awesome my posts will be ;) Stay tuned.

If you want to try it out for yourself click here for a free trail!








No comments :

Post a Comment