Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!

It's the last day before real life kicks in again and I'm feeling a wide range of emotions. Happy when I think of all the time we go to spend together as a family these past 10 days. Sentimental when I remember how excited Link was on Christmas morning and how he will be a whole year older the next time that Santa comes. I'm thankful for all the friends and family that we have so close by, we are so lucky to have so many people we love in our lives. I also am feeling sad as our week of Christmas bliss is over for now but I know the feeling will soon pass and we will be back in the swing of things. I know that not everyone had such an amazing holiday and that many are missing loved ones and that makes me that much more grateful. Much love to you and your families in the new year!

No comments :

Post a Comment