Monday, November 16, 2015

Advent Calendars

I love advent calendars! I still have one that I use every year but it just counts down the days so I’m not sure how much my 1 1/2 year old will get it. I’ve been on the hunt for an idea that is toddler friendly but relatively simple. Here are some interesting ideas that I saw along the way.



I adore this, it's so fun and whimsical! You could probably do it with stuff you have lying around the house too.





I found this on Easy and thought I could do something similar myself with all the leftover scrapbook paper I have.


This is just the cutest thing, that car! It makes a great decoration too and won't clash with a modern interior.


Who wouldn't want a bucket of gifts?? This is so simple yet I can see kids being very excited about it.


What did I end up doing? You'll have to wait until tomorrow.....

No comments :

Post a Comment